Your control box displays the case the code " Err 03 ", and your heat pump does not work any more.
Origin of the problem
This problem corresponds to a malfunction of the flow sensor (debit).
This can correspond to 3 causes:
1 - You have enough water in the circuit of water of the heat pump ( the heat exchanger(interchange)). Please check the good circulation of water in the heat pump. To do so :
- Check that the filtration pump or circulation pump is working properly and if necessary, please reset (see the manual)
- Check that the inlet and outlet pipes are connected correctly (in the correct direction)
2 – The water flow sensor is defective
The water flow sensor prevents the heat pump from overheating. The sensor is a blade located at the outlet of the exchanger.
- Check that the direction of the blande is correct thanks to the arrow on the sensor indicating the direction of the water circulation
If the direction is not good, please follow the procedure below (link to a FAQ page).
* Stop your filtration pump.
* Unscrew the sensor.
* Press the sensor in the arrow direction until the Heat Pump starts.
If the heat pump starts, the problem is your water circulation (cause N°1 – above).
If it does not start, go to point n°3.
3 – Water flow sensor disconnected
* Electrically disconnect the heat pump.
* Open the top cover of the heat pump.
* Open the cover of the electrical housing to access the electronic card (diagram)
* Check that the terminals of the "flow switch" or "water flow switch" are connected (diagram). The position of the sensor is indicated in the wiring diagram of your manual (Water flow switch in IN4 for Inverter models).
Diagram for the NANO model:
- If the terminals are incorrectly connected, please reconnect them correctly.
- If the terminals are properly connected, the sensor is probably defective and needs to be changed
In case your product is out of warranty (more than 2 years or more than 3 years for the Jetline Premium only), fill out the form (available here).
If your product is still under warranty (less than 2 years or less than 3 years for the Jetline Premium only), fill out the form (available here), with your purchase invoice and a photo of the problem attached.