The heat pump is connected, but the control box does not switch on.
Origin of the problem
In the case where the heat pump does not start, the problem can come from several elements among the control unit itself, the electronic card or the transformer.
1 / The defect comes from the control box
Make sure the control box cable is securely connected. For it :
- Open the lid (for PACs that have them)
- Make sure that the cable is connected properly
- If the box still does not turn on, check that the voltage on the terminal block in S1 and S2 is 12V (for the JETLINE and JETLINE2 models), or that the cable is connected to the electronic card (see your box command does not light)
* If you have the 12V, the control box is defective and must be changed.
* If there is no 12V, please refer to point 2
2 / The electronic card is defective
Attention, the following manipulations require knowledge in electricity and the help of a professional.
To access the electronic board, it is necessary to remove the cap top cover by removing the screws around it. Once the cover has been removed, please identify the electrical box of the heat pump and please remove the cover again. Once removed:
- Make sure all wires are properly connected.
- Check that the LED on the PCB is on, or is flashing.
* If the card does not flash, it is necessary to measure the power supply upstream of the card, that is to say to the terminal block of electrical connection (the fault can indeed come from your power supply)
* If the 220V arrives but there is no 12V, then please refer to point 3
* If the power is correct (220V and 12V) and the card remains off, it must be replaced.
3 / The transformer is defective
In the last case, it is possible that the transformer is responsible for the failure:
- Check the transformer input voltage (220V)
- Check the output voltage (12V)
* If you do not measure any input voltage, the problem is the electronic board
* If you do not measure any output voltage (12V) from the transformer, the problem is the transformer
If your product is out of warranty (more than 2 years or more than 3 years for the Jetline Premium only), you can order the spare parts on our website (link on order parts website).
If your product is still under warranty (less than 2 years or less than 3 years for the Jetline Premium only), fill out the form (poolex link), enclosing your purchase invoice and a photo of the problem as an attachment.